Age of SettlementBy: Dragoworks London
We at Dragoworks are currently 2 Guys, one from Germany, and one from Sweden.
But now to our Project:
Age of Settlement
You ever wondered, how Minecraft would be without blocks? A real nice and even terrain,
normal mountains, oceans and rivers?
How it would be to build with normal bricks, or even whole wall fragments? Of course fully rotateable.
How it would be to have a nice Stronghold, with workers, citizens, mills and everything?
A Stronghold, which you can build and manage how you want... from EGO-perspective.
Well, if thats the Case, or even if its not, Age of Settlement could be YOUR game
We plan the Game with following features:
- A Terrain without BLOCKS
- Network Support (Coop or Servers)
- Endless, random generated worlds
- Bricks/ Buildings / all objects fully rotateable if it makes sense
- Enemies, Villages, Animals, other castles and ruins
- Mining.. one way or another
- Whatever the community wishes
- Community Support for Mods and Textures are important!
Community Support is very very important for us! Even if not implemented yet.
The most important thing in the Game, the terrain, is already set up, also digging and Language support.
And for all of you, who like to change settings that arent in the menu, full ini support with options that arent in the menu
What will the Money be used for?
- Getting better Textures, Graphics and icons - Artists are really expensive here: 50% of the money
- Getting nice Music and Sounds: 40% of the money
- Getting the Unity PRO - Liscense to make the game even better: 1500$
- The rest of the money will be used for everything thats needed.. A Rootserver, a webpage, maybe some specialists for AI and so on.
A game like this one is always in developement... but what is our current goal?
- Reaching alpha state and get more time to work on the game!
- Getting a Demo version out, where you can atleast build and be creative
- Get a very nice Communityplatform for all of you
- And the most important: Get better Graphics and rid of all bugs!
Your goal for the future?
Make a game many many people like!
Of course, you can just look at the Video, and decide yourself, if you'd like the game.
Or if thats not enough, visit our facebook page.
Frank and Victor
PS: Any Questions?
Write a mail to email@example.com
21-02-2012 08:28 PM
You want to see that we actually work on the Game?
Here is a List of what we did today:
- Bugfixing (Mostly on the Terrain and digging)
- More comfort options for the Inventory
- Better optics for the Inventory
I also added a little Screen from the Main Menu.
- There are currently no backers for this project.